Experiment with overexposed cyanotype. Wasp series.
Wasp Experiment 230305
2 negative- non registered experiment- stages 1 and 2
Original. Exposure:400 seconds UV unit. Jacquard A and B mix.
- Bleached for 10 minutes and rinsed.
- Bath for 2 hours 39 minutes in mix of saffron and Sweet potato juice and water. Image gained colour within 10 minutes.
- Dried 12 hours.
- Recoated and left to dry for 2 hours.
- Exposed with second negative for 120 seconds. Negative not registered.
- Washed in tank water and cap of white vinegar for 5 minutes.
- Left to dry
NOTE: The yellow in the 2nd double negative exposure print is brighter in the real world 🙂